All your favourite traditional Christmas carols arranged for Double Bass Quartet.
These 30 Carols range in difficulty, but mostly need the usual solid higher players and two players of lower ability.
Over an hours woth of carols in one large volume, ll you will need to fill thoses long winter evenings with your bass section, coleagues or pupils.
1. The Three Kings - Peter Cornelius
2. We Wish You A Merry Christmas - Trad. West Country Carol
3. Ding Dong! Merrily On High - 16th Cent. French
4. Rocking - Czech Carol
5. Torches - Joubert
6. In Dulci Jubilo - Old German Carol
7. O Holy Night - Adolphe Adam
8. Silent Night - Franz Gruber
9. In The Bleak Midwinter - G. Holst/H. Darke
10. O Come All Ye Faithful - anon. 18th. Cent.
11. O Come. O Come Emmanuel - 15th. Cent. Processional
12. O Little Town Of Bethlehem - English Traditional
13. It Came Upon The Midnight Clear - A. Sullivan
14. I Saw Three Ships - English Traditional
15. Joy To The World - Lowell Mason
16. Away In A Manger - Traditional Norman
17. Coventry Carol - Pageant of the Shearmen & Tailors, 15th. Cent.
18. Angels From The Realms Of Glory - Old French Carol
19. God Rest Ye Merry Gentleman - Traditional English
20. Hark The Herald Angels Sing - F. Mendelssohn
21. Once In Royal David's City - H.K. Gauntlett
22. While Shepheards Watched Their Flocks By Night - Este's Psalter
23. Personent Hodie - German Carol 24. Sussex Carol - Traditional English
25. Gabriel's Message - Traditional Basque
26. Carol Of The Bells - Mykola Leontovych
27. See Amid The Winter's Snow - John Goss
28. Jesus Christ The Apple Tree - Traditional New Hampshire
29. Good King Wenceslas - Traditional
30. Gaudete - 15th. Cent. Sweedish
All arranged as ever by Ashley Frampton